August 31st, 2010
B-Day: Pepe Reina Turns Twenty-Eight
The current holder of first place on the Lust List at Kickette HQ is blowing out 28 candles today. Our first idea for a birthday pressie was to FedEx ourselves to him in a box. Then we found out this would cost as much as 3.5 minutes with Sergio Ramos’s personal stylist and our entire Chanel collection. Thus, we had to go to plan B.
So here are a few items we’re toying with getting for our dear Pepe:
- A lifetime supply of gold plated razors and shaving foam. Yes, this is oddly practical coming from us, but we need to make sure that Pepe and his magically sexified cue ball head stay just the way we like it.
- Chocolate birthday cake. Which we would like to lick off Pepe’s head.
- What? Can’t we be honest with you?
- Hire the best photoshop expert in the biz to insert our faces in this pic.
- Alright, forget the photoshopper. We’ll spend the money on a van, which we will then drive up to Liverpool, park badly, rush into Pepe’s house and recreate the photo ourselves. Can’t think of a better pressie than that!
You want in, Kickettes? We’re happy to add your name to the card.