January 18th, 2012
‘Baller Soap Operas: Kevin-Prince Boateng & Melissa Satta
Image: Leo Pix.
We’ve come across some potentially juicy stuff relating to the new coupling of Kevin-Prince Boateng and Melissa Satta, most of which you’ll want to read and judge for yourselves.
There’s both facts and falsehoods to sift through here, so a bulleted list it is.
- K-P married his long term girlfriend, Jennifer, two days after signing with Tottenham Hotspur in ’07. The couple eventually had one son together.
- From there, his domestic league duties took him to Portsmouth and Genoa before a successful loan stint at AC Milan saw him pen a more permanent contract with a club.
- In September of 2011, Boateng ended his four year marriage to Jennifer, who is German (K-P plays for Ghana while younger brother, Jerome, chose to play for Germany’s national team). The split was said to be amicable and Kevin-Prince was allowed to keep his tools just in case he had to fix any home repairs.
- Since around last October, K-PB was said to be dating SI Swimsuit model/Christian Vieri ex, Melissa Satta. Coincidentally or not, this was around that same time his ex-wife high-tailed it back to Berlin with their son, Jermaine-Prince.
- It’s worth reminding you all about the time Satta was seen disembarking from Leo DiCaprio’s private plane. Lucky, lucky bish.
- Boateng’s relationship with Satta was firmly cemented after the pair were papped out together at a Rihanna concert in early December.
- Naturally, the rumour mill went cray cray over this footy + “fashion” model hook up, with gossip circulating about the real reason Mr & Mrs Boateng split up: so Kevin could pursue Melissa, whom he met at a AC Milan’s party.
- One thing we want to call out for you, Kickettes: we didn’t read/find any suggestions that Boateng cheated on his wife with Melissa while he and Jennifer were still married. Of course, that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen…
- Assuming Boateng himself caught wind of such infidelity allegations, he formally responded with: “Me and Melissa are lovers and happy, we do not do anything wrong.”
- Since the start of 2012, we’ve learned a lot about Melissa. For example, to say she likes taking pictures of herself would be an understatement. She LOVES taking pictures of herself.
- Also, she’s not a fan of clothes. Sky News Italia is a huge fan of this (NSFW).
- Anyway, the Italian media have been having a field day charting the comings and goings of these two ever since Melissa snagged herself a seat fit for an official WAG in the Dolce & Gabbana VIP suite at the San Siro.
- She even managed a visit from the AC Milan player in between his squad’s training sessions in Dubai over the holidays. Homegirl’s photo opportunities are impressive, we admit.
- In conclusion: footy relationships are hard work. We suck at hard work.
Well, we’ve done our job. Now will you do yours please?