March 26th, 2010

Budding Bromance: Mikel Arteta and Tim Cahill

We support this relationship 98%. The other 2% would come if Mikel removed his shirt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

25 Responses to “Budding Bromance: Mikel Arteta and Tim Cahill”

  1. kaya says:

    Very cute.
    I’m trying to remember who I saw on the ground today sharing a tender embrace during the B’ham-Arse match. Methinks one of them was Eduardo… (the other was a Blue) Anyhow, it seemed to me a deserving kickette moment.

  2. Jennifer says:

    There are many who would like to see Tim Cahill linked with Manny Pacquiao!

  3. gise says:

    WOWZA. I fully support this post!

  4. Thea says:

    Oh wow! At last some proper Men’s men (with no metrosexual tendancies in sight!) Thankyou Everton!

  5. ToffeeGirl16 says:

    Oh wow, wow. Timmy and Arteta we love you so much. Cahill adores taking his shirt off but Arteta you have to following your brother's example and show off. Lorena won't mind.

    My boys, I am so proud to have you on Everton. You make my heart soar and help me hold my head high. You give me hope and cheer for such a team.

    You two are one of kind and hands off, they are staying right here.

    Two gorgeous, hardworking, loving men. What can I an Everton fan ask for more with you two and Rodwell on the same team?

    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum. You signify Timmy and Arteta that nothing but the best is good enough.

    Love you both! My Spanish wizard and my Australian header.

    Keep scoring you two and Arteta: no shirt!

    Please everybody spare a thought for Arteta's son Gabriel who was born with eye difficulties but is now on the road to recovery.

    • Thea says:

      We will Toffee! Always think that Everton are the people’s club. Next to Barcelona they are my favourite!

      • ToffeeGirl16 says:

        Really? Barca are good. I have been in Camp Nou, one stadium.

        Thanks for your support.

        Glad you support our wonderful boys.

        Too bad Arteta did not play today!

        One phrase from Moyes and we have a new nickname. Love that Scotsman.

        I could stare at those two all day.

        • Thea says:

          I know – they are such proper men's men! They always seem really happy be at the club as well.

  6. MrsNesta says:

    Mikel’s face, I love it and Tim looks hot without his shirt and I LOVE the tattoos :)

  7. NandosGirl says:

    Too cute. Mikel, do us all a favor and give your abs some air, love.

  8. sally says:

    Already love Tim with a shirt on….but off wow more, more, more!

  9. Mrs Cahill says:

    OMG :| I Loove Thease Tooo Sooooooo Muchh!!!!! <333333

  10. HiL says:

    They are so amazing together.
    Plus i am sooo happy to see Mikel doing so well after a long time out, good for him!! :)

  11. sounderslove says:

    It’s strange. I hate Everton, I don’t like Cahill (ambivalent towards Mikel), and I usually hate tattoos. And for some reason Cahill’s tat gets me every time.

  12. Mrs-Arteta-x says:

    Mikel & Tim Are Adorable Cuties >.<
    Mmmmm He looks Yummy Does mikel <3
    :)
    xx

  13. I love Mikel Arteta. What is it about Spaniards?

    • senora ramos says:

      all i know is that i was born in the wrong country and speaking the wrong language!!

  14. Jamie says:

    God, I love these two.

  15. senora ramos says:

    i am in full agreement with you kickette. perhaps timmy can help him with that. never shy at removing clothing ;)

  16. Kelly_Cahill says:

    Ahh at last, this bromance has went on for a while!

    ♥♥Tim i love him no matter what he wears :P

  17. Katie Smith says:

    I ♥ thesee too
    i think Mikel should remove his top too
    hess gorgeousssss ♥

  18. Riya (Come on you Re says:

    Miki is too cute <3

  19. tammyv says:

    I have really fallen into lust with Everton….I really wish Landy would have stayed, but any team with Timmy H has a piece of my heart

  20. Mrs.Higuain says:

    Mikel next time:no shirt plz