The best manbits expose themselves around 0:27. First spotted on WAATP.
Objectifying professional sportsmen on lists like our Finest Five can be mentally taxing. In between offering valid critiques and milling about in a base layer-bored manner for the past 4.5 years, we’ve somehow remain unscathed in our naughty pleasure pursuits. And let’s be honest: nowhere else in the world would you ever find such important, relevant news.
So in a similar vein of self praise, please stop whatever you’re doing. We’re asking the tough questions about flashing footballers today, folks, and hell yeah do we have pictorial proof.
Whacked Out Warm-Up: AC Milan fans were distracted from their programme reading and pre-match routines (above) by a bunch of actors purporting to be players and arsing around on the pitch during the ‘team’ warm-up before the Bari game last weekend. Activities including grass swimming and frisbee were enacted, but the whole thing was apparently a set-up by Gazzetta dello Sport to promote their paper. Better than cheerleaders though, no? via dirtytackle
Stockton-area pubs/clubs patrons: Your local watering holes will remain Lee Cattermole-free for another year. Hurrah!
Crisis? What crisis?: From a goalkeeping point of view, many Arsenal fans might argue that this story belongs firmly in the ‘Bad Week’ section, but from an entertainment (and neutral) perspective, the return of Jens Lehmann to the Gunners fold is about as good as it gets. The unpredicable German has been signed on a monthly rolling contract after Wojciech Szczesny suffered a dislocated finger in the game against Barcelona. We await his first appearance with interest.
Image: Jasper Juinen/Getty Images Europe/Zimbio
The Beckhams are having a girl. Iker Casillas is giving unruly bedhead a run for its money. Jack Rodwell’s mobile should be searching for sanitiser. This weekend’s gossip lacked clear direction, but made amends with Olaya Villa’s first steps forward.
- In case you missed our weekend Retweet, David Beckham told folks at an L.A. Galaxy luncheon that he and Victoria ARE expecting a girl this July. We still have sour grapes over his choice of side parts, though.
- Iker Casillas and Sara Carbonero recently celebrated their one year anniversary, Kickettes. Have a look back on their intense first year together (or just stare at Iker’s trophy-winning messy hair style; either is yours for the taking).
- Our fave stylist to the footy stars, Jada Pollock, had most of Chelsea’s first team on hand to toast to Didier Drogba at his surprise birthday celebration.
This man’s Korean sweets need no introduction. Image: bi.gazeta.pl.
- Blue was apparently the color scheme behind the baby shower Peter Crouch threw for Abbey Clancy (she’s due middle of this month), while it’s rumoured that Eva Longoria (Posh’s party sponsor) is organising a pretty in pink affair. We also recently learned that our baby pool of supreme swimmers is growing – Belgium ‘baller Olivier Deschacht and Miss Belguim ’07, Annelien Coorevits, are supposedly having their first this month as well.
- Surely it can’t be true that FIFA’s personal gripe with snoods has resulted in an accessory ban – can it?!
- Stephen Ireland didn’t mince his words when speaking with French magazine So Foot about the prospects of living in Birmingham (‘a crap city’) versus Cork (‘I’d rather shoot myself’).