- It’s nice to see the London born-and-bred Joe and Carly Cole getting accustomed to their Liverpudlian surroundings. While Joe was seen wandering in John Lewis between lunching with his family and returning on his own to their hotel-away-from-home, Mrs. Cole went shopping for home decor at Zara Home and M&S Homes. Let’s see how Ruby Cole adjusts to the nappy modelling spotlight. [Image left via OK! Magazine]
- Jermain Defoe and Chatelle Houghton – again? How… lovely.
- Cheryl Cole won the weekend’s best news award: all signs point to her returning to work this week!
Let’s address the two stories that are filling up our inboxes with panic, scorn, and scorn-filled panic. We must warn you though, you may not be satisfied by what we have to offer. If you’re looking for closure, you shan’t be getting it here.
Let’s start with the Pastasauce rumours of an engagement with the mighty Iker Casillas:
Is that Crissy Ronaldo or some of our staffers’ most memorable sitcom neighbor? From the looks of the multi-million euro estate and pink CR7 hat in Vilamoura, Portugal – it could only be one man. And it’s not the one who greets paparazzi with “hidey ho”. Images via PacificCoastNews.com, ABC.es.
Though he’s reaching for straws by employing his standard Gucci flip flops to restore status quo, all is actually not well in the rented Ronaldo enclave. Yes, he’s finally back home to spend quality time with his new bubba, but the journo jury is still out on which one is exactly his.
How about the gossip mongers let us help clear the wood-stained air so we can all get back to our usual selves, eh?
Images via WENN, Diez Minutos.es, AS.com.
- We know we must sound like a broken record, but for the new and old readers among us, please keep in mind that while WC season is over, vacay season just got started! For example, our two favourite Liverpool lads, Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher, were caught wading in the Formentera water this past weekend; Raul and Mamen gave their daughter, Maria, her first dip in the Menorca ocean; and prior to demonstrating his pre-season fitness, Aitor Ocio and his new love(!) played at la playa with his daughter in Ibiza. Damn you, Spanish islands holiday inhabitants that aren’t us.
- But wait there’s more: Javier Mascherano and family are in the MIA (not shocking); Franck Ribery and his wife were seen loved up and going at it on a beach (semi-grossness); David Seaman is in Rio with his new gal (total-grossness); and Jermain Defoe is in St. Lucia with a new lady (no comment).
- Elen Rives attended the F1 Grand Prix Ball 2010 much to our invitation confusion once again. The only person who might top her happens to be fellow WAG and one of Tatler magazine’s ‘Most Invited’ party people, Abbey Clancy.
- Portugal’s Fabio Coentrao is a father; his wife Andreia gave birth to their first daughter, Victoria, on Saturday. True facts: they’re both 22 years old and have been married for a year.