Surely we didn’t miss the men’s spring trend memo? We definitely dont’ recall this ‘look’ or colour scheme on the top of watch lists.
Cristiano Ronaldo (at the Champions League Trophy handover) and Karim Benzema (at Sergio Ramos’s 24th) both pounded the Spanish pavement in navy & white track jackets with similarly-coloured denim. Creating an outfit of clothes from the same colour families requires concentration. We sincerely hope this is more a case of grabbing whatever was clean vs trying to dress in all-in-one slim-for-the-hips colours.
What’s our point? As you may have suspected, we haven’t really got one. But we’ve started, so we’ll carry on.
Although understated streetwear is not a look we love, it’s something we can live with. We’re normally fans of a good hoodie, but in this case, we prefer the classic sportsman fit that Cristiano chose. Plus, the elastic waist on his top layer accentuates his bulge. And that’s a look we always love.
Ever been on a double date as a favour to a friend and she swears that this massively hot guy she going out with has a ‘lovely’ friend who is single? So you go along as a favour to her, with faint hopes that he might be the man of your dreams and are then confronted with something like this (above left). Hmm. We have.
- It’s about 10 weeks until summer officially starts and Sporting’s Grimi Damian reminds us that even sunscreen application is essential for protecting skin from harmful rays and avoiding public embarrassment.
- For the record, we have come to terms with the whole Frank Lampard/Christine Bleakley thing. Does this mean we are embracing Bleakers as Frankie’s lady? Mmm… kinda. Ish. Either way, we’re still irritated by the Daily Mail implying that the couple’s meal after Chelsea’s 1-0 EPL win over Bolton Wanderers last night was somehow spoiled by the presence of Christine’s mum. Did mother-in-law gags not phase out at the same time as working men’s clubs and comb-overs? Well, they should’ve.
- Meanwhile, a sneak preview of Chelsea’s new kit has become available. A+for the snug fit, but why have the players been forced to pose as Subbuteo players? Was it the same reason Nando was forced to pose as a lady in Liverpool’s new kit pics? We smell conspiracy theory.
- The Spoiler have moved slightly away from their hairy campaign and reverted to cutie pie pictures of ballers. However. The first thing we thought was how weird it was to see Wayne Rooney. With hair. That he didn’t draw himself.
- Here’s David Beckham in the 1990’s. Sigh. Those WAATP boys always know how to take care of us.
This is the most random collection of fantastic – and possibly fictional – things you will ever read about Cristiano Ronaldo’s bedroom behaviour. Warning. This is a tad PG-13. And it’s not our English translation, we promise you.
- Elen is back! After her Tesco’s undie shoots failed to woo Frank, Ms. Rives has stepped up her game and will be appearing on ITV’s, Marco’s Kitchen Burnout. Other Z-list contestants include fellow failed-WAG Nancy Dell’Olio. Elen has mentioned that she’s been skinning rabbits from an early age and revealed the inner workings of her mental chambers as she cited a vital reason why she joined the show: ‘it would be great if it led to a new career.’ At least she’s honest. Set your dvd recorders for Friday at 9pm, this is not to be missed!