'Euro 2012' Category
During Monday’s Group C games, we were:
- Pleased that Niko Kranjcar found his razor in time;
- Curious about Fernando Torres’s possible use of bronzer in the first half; and
- Wondering why Kevin Doyle wore his kit instead of his Everyman towel (surely it would’ve been worth the last ditch effort?).
Once things were all said and done, we were:
- Delighted to see how Ireland and Croatia “reacted” to their losses; and
- Shocked at the lack of celebratory girlish face tickles exchanged after Italy advanced into the tournament’s next round (although there was that Balotelli face gag by Bonucci that folks are buzzing about).
What’s your take on all the results?
Image: The Mirror.
Sorry we’ve been slow on the gossip cheat sheet uptake lately, Kickettes. We truly have no excuse.
But we will provide one example of the type of day we’ve been having: this morning on the tube, we saw a delectable Nemanja Vidic-type lookalike. When he stood up to get off, he swung his backpack up over his shoulder, causing his shirt to ride up, and we were gifted a flash of finely toned abs. You know how we feel about ab-flashes, yes?
But then, as he was waiting for the doors to open, he reached up seductively… and smelt his fingers.
So, yeah. We’re still dealing with that.
If you can’t deal, read about the Arsenal forward struggling to keep ventilated by his ripped jeans during a hotel lobby run-in with Russian fans after his squad’s shock 1-0 defeat by Greece.
Or, try skimming this “not agreed upon” by Andrey himself but posted anyway on his “new official” site’s text that further slates national team supporters as well as calls a football pundit out for being overly critical of the Russian captain.
Image: NATALIA KOLESNIKOVA/AFP/GettyImages.
Image: DANIEL MIHAILESCU/AFP/GettyImages.
The pain and suffering that players go through to remain fit for a major tournament is equivalent to the pain and suffering we feel knowing that the team medic in this picture doesn’t even care that he’s massaging Milan Baros’ inner thigh.
Life is, as you know, incredibly cruel.