Think we’re in need of a little Iker Casillas bulleted-list life update, don’t you? Here we go:
- Iker has admitted he’s not a fan of the “Saint Iker” nickname given to him by his many fan boys and girls. Whatever, mate. It’s either that, or “Ikerette”. Pick one and stop complaining.
- Since splitting with long-term girlfriend Eva Gonzalez, our Finest Five number 1 hasn’t hesitated to “put it out there”. First, this chick. Now, this other one.
- Okay, okay, the new girl has a name: Sharay Abellan Colas. She’s a journalista. A few weeks ago, Iker was photographed giving her piggy back rides and kissing her. In public. (Warning, the Iker/Sharay video includes slow motion and music to further emphasis the hook up).
- Don’t worry. We have hit women stationed outside her nail shop that will make short work of this little problem.
- But wait. Perhaps there is no problem to fix. There have also been rumours about Iker hooking up with model Marisa Jara shortly before the piggyback incident of ‘09.
- Strangely, rather than having this news tattooed across her breastplate, Marisa is publicly stating that nothing is going on between the two of them. You know what that means? One night stand/booty call/early morning walk of shame/no returned phone calls.
- Stalkers, if there was ever a time to move to Madrid and make like a groupie, this might be it. Iker is ready for you.
- Back to footy. Iker has just equalled the record for appearances for Real Madrid: 454.
- He’s also gearing up for the Spain v England match on Wednesday. Will you be watching the game? Our loyalty is, of course, to England, but we have happily succumbed to the power of a sizzling Spanish side in the past.
- As you can imagine, we are beside ourselves with excitement and will be taking notes for a new line of football erotic fiction we’re working on.
- Finally, as an FYI the above photo was taken during Iker’s current product shill for Groupama insurance. You’ve seen the ads already. We have no confirmation on the why/what/whens of the blazer.
video via ONTD Football