'La Liga' Category
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s agent ain’t having afternoon tea with Pep Guardiola anytime soon. He said the Barcelona head coach should “go to a mental hospital” if he considers selling Ibra after only one season of club service.
- Samuel Eto’o has hinted at the possibility of quitting his NT after fellow countryman and revered striker, Milla, criticized his efforts/lack of trophies for Cameroon. Eto’o is also now playing the “we’ll see” guessing game over his club of choice next season.
- Frank Lampard admitted he would consider a move to the MLS once he’s past his EPL prime.
Goodness, we sure hope Barcelona FC treat the lovely David Villa’s soul patch and award-nominated bitchface with the tender care deserved. Both are the best in the biz.
We’re curious to know how our (very) (and we mean, really very) opinionated La Liga readers feel about Valencia’s future without Dah-veed, and how deep you think Barca’s pockets will be this transfer season.
Okay, we’re also curious to know which Barca player you think David will have a bromance with. We’ve got our fingers crossed for Bojan.
No, not because it’s Iker Casillas’s 29th birthday, but because we actually remembered it.
Images via Hola! magazine, AS.com, Getty Images Europe
- The Beckhams treated their trio of boys to the Jonas Brothers’ summer tour kick-off concert in Los Angeles. Romeo Beckham (above) demonstrated how to properly wear one summer staple: white sunglasses. Chic in his own right, Cruz Beckham chose eccentric red shades to go with his uniquely suave hairstyle.
- We launched our Facebook page! No, we don’t know how to use it. But a little thing like that shouldn’t stop you from adding us…
- Weekend Gossip regular Cheryl Cole took to the Berlin stage Saturday evening in her visually displeasing costumes. She also treated some lucky fans to autographs while passing through Zurich airport. Has news of Ashley’s toilet cubicle mate caught up with her yet?
- An enraged Malaga fan tossed a water bottle at Cristiano Ronaldo’s head as he exited Real Madrid’s away game travel bus. Some Kickette staffers found his method of duckery humorous.