Did someone say ‘ballers in a box?
We love a good live model just like the next footy hungry honey, but our excitement levels increase tenfold when the modeling men are Spanish national teamsters, David Villa and Fernando Llorente.
While the two Adidas-sponsored players hopped into a display window one rando afternoon recently, they did quite the job at building ‘buzz’ among onlookers. For example, Fernando was the perfect Barker’s beauty (0:58), and because hot men have to look out for one another, Daveed was quick to point out that Fernando’s pant zipper had malfunctioned (1:03).
All in a day’s work, Kickettes.
- Speaking from experience, there’s nothing special about Modelo Especial. Except for Clint Dempsey’s cut-short cameo in the above advert. You can try your virtual luck against the Fulham/USMNT player too.
- Swansea’s Alan Tate broke his leg in a freak golf buggy accident. He’ll be out for 6 months, but the jokes at his expense will probably linger for longer.
- Pato and Barbara B (time for us to start calling her Babs for short for lazy reasons) were barely recognised on holiday in Bali recently. It wasn’t until a young fan asked for the AC Milan ‘baller autograph that folks took notice. The couple was described as ‘in love’ and ‘very humble’ people, per the hotel staffers that spoke to Novalla 2000.
- Sporting KC’s Soony Saad showed off his Rubix Cube skillz for the YouTube crowd.
You might wonder at the good humour literally flowing through this week’s Good Week/Bad Week post. Either we woke up this morning and just felt great about ourselves or we’ve just realised that it’s a Bank Holiday in the UK this week and Labor Day in the USA the next, meaning we get to skive off busy work and get drunk without warning.
What do you think the reason might be, Kickettes?
It’s Monday, Kickettes! Are you refreshed from the weekend and ready to hate your jobs again – this time with a renewed sense of vigor?
- Wes & Yolanthe in Ibiza should be the last ‘ballers on breaks pictures you’ll be seeing for awhile, dear friends. The couple was seen ‘celebrating’ their 1 year wedding anniversary with fam and friends aboard a yacht. How romantic and in lurve these two crazy kids look.
Well hello there, Frank. It’s been a while.