'Product Shill' Category
Image: Richard Young/Rex Features.
- Before saying cheese for the camera at The Didier Drogba Foundation Charity Ball in Victoria Beckham Saturday night, Christine Bleakley cozied up to injured Frank Lampard in the stands of Chelsea’s match against Everton. Elen Rivas, on the other hand, went cheek-to-cheek with fellow ex-WAG Lizzie Cundy at an ITV holiday bash.
- After we stumbled upon this shot of D.C. United’s Chris Pontius for BrightestYoungThings, we politely told him to burn this shirt (at left). He retaliated by calling us “haters”. Touché – but still – the shirt is fug. Yay or Nay, Kickettes?
- Diego Forlan and Maxi Lopez will soon be in-laws since Zaira Nara accepted Forlan’s marriage proposal over the weekend.
- Alex Gerrard got her first tattoo: two Ls on the back of her wrist in honour of her daughters Lexie and Lilly-Ella.
- Manchester United’s Nani commissioned a local sculptor to make a 5ft 10in (1.78m) statue…of himself.
- Can anyone identify which one of these masked men is our favourite footballing clotheshorse extraordinaire? [PS: see if you were right here]
- As is per usual, we forgot to wish a very happy birthday birthday to Barcelona’s David Villa, who turned 29 on Friday. May his last year in his 20s be filled with many more sex face celebrations.
We can’t figure out which Vodafone bit we like more: the above clip that portrays Mr. & Mrs. Totti as Italian elves helping Santa deliver some goods, OR seeing a solo Totti (still in elf ears) have trouble pronouncing the word android. Either way, ’tis the season!
Harry Kewell’s pit stains encouraged Aussie kids to get active with Microsoft Xbox 360 Kinect. Bet that’s more than you can say for your weekend. Image: iTWire.
- NY Red Bulls star, Rafa Marquez, barely outdressed his girlfriend, Jaydy Mitchel, at a charity event.
- Another Prem star boffs a stripper bites the dust.
- Break up/make up couple Sergio “Kun” Aguero and Gianina Maradona threw on some denim and took in the Shakira concert in Madrid.
UPDATE: We are soooo good to you. Here’s another clip.