Kickettes, we’ve got some news. Put on your best heels, a YSL lippy and clutch your Sergio Ramos-inspired LV luggage close to your chests. We’re taking a time out.
Image: Andreas Pohl.
- Manchester United goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard is taking homophobia to task, claiming homosexuality in football is a ‘taboo topic’ and the sport needs ‘a gay hero.’ [Daily Dot via Betfair Denmark]
- Susanna Hyypia (wife of Sami), in Louis Vuitton, and Anne van Eickels (journo, wife of ?), in a no-name knit cap, were spotted chatting up a storm in the stands. [Bild]
A “must do” checklist for footballers seeking prima donna status:
- Get inked, quantity over quality style.
- Invest in a fleet of flash cars that can travel faster than the speed of light, crash at least one of them.
- Get drunk off £400 bottles of bubbly, often.
- Holiday in Ibiza/Sardinia.
- Go on the Z-lister pull.