Image via Reuters Pictures.
Footy games three times daily are really doing a number on our brain power. One thing we are always willing to expend energy for?
And even more so?
World Cup torsos.
Today we’re pitting international washboards against one another. Six-pack versus six-pence, etc. etc…whatever. We’re out of analogies, and we’re confident you’ve already stopped reading to click through and judge our chosen few.
Without further ado, let’s get right to the toned tummies which proudly made their World Cup debut during the opening week’s matches. Don’t forget to cast a vote for every ab you see!
Image: Ralf Reinecke
Our dearest Xabi Alonso was quoted in Spanish daily paper, Marca, today and his revelations were… Xabilicious. Yeah, we said it. Deal with our slipping editorial standards at another time. For now, look at the photo and feel the happy bubble of lust, longing and let-me-stroke-that-ginger-beard float you up and away.
As for the interview, here’s what you need to know: Xabi wears Chanel Allure cologne and envies women most for their sensitivity.
Image : Getty Images Europe via Zimbio.
- Having got a touch cross about the media following his boys on safari yesterday, England NT coach Fabio Capello lost his rag this morning as well, after he caught photographers trying to take pictures inside the training complex. Scary man or befuddled pensioner? You decide.
- Dani Guiza’s baby mama drama is the gossip gift that keeps on giving. The latest? He received a court ruling to kick his ex, Nuria, out of the home they once shared. The deed’s in his name, he’s pulling rank, and Nuria is calling poverty foul since she and her son are supposedly now stuck in the streets.
- A large beard and Men Without Hats 1982 hit ‘Safety Dance’ in one advert? Whatever this guy’s selling, we’re buying!
- A big congratulations to John O’Shea who tied the knot this week. We’re so glad he’s make something positive out of this.
- And big commiseration’s to Portugal’s Nani, who has fallen victim to the WC injury curse. Please, make it stop, someone!
- Earlier today we tweeted a random but essential photo of a micro pig wearing wellies. We sincerely hope you saw it.
- Danielle Lloyd drops a subtle hint regarding financial propriety to her fellow WAG’s. Don’t sit on the fence, Dani!
- Widow’s peak weirdo to uber hottie David Villa deftly demonstrates the impact that a little hairgel (and a soul patch) can have.
- And for all you ladies missing Nandina’s goldie locks, here’s a last glimpse. Altogether now… ahhhhh.
And if all that still isn’t enough to sate you, please browse Metro Sport UK’s list of top World Cup blogs, including our very own. Wahey!