The Beckhams are having a girl. Iker Casillas is giving unruly bedhead a run for its money. Jack Rodwell’s mobile should be searching for sanitiser. This weekend’s gossip lacked clear direction, but made amends with Olaya Villa’s first steps forward.
- In case you missed our weekend Retweet, David Beckham told folks at an L.A. Galaxy luncheon that he and Victoria ARE expecting a girl this July. We still have sour grapes over his choice of side parts, though.
- Iker Casillas and Sara Carbonero recently celebrated their one year anniversary, Kickettes. Have a look back on their intense first year together (or just stare at Iker’s trophy-winning messy hair style; either is yours for the taking).
- Our fave stylist to the footy stars, Jada Pollock, had most of Chelsea’s first team on hand to toast to Didier Drogba at his surprise birthday celebration.
Aurora’s other interests include charity work, knitting and lawn green bowls. Images: SoloGossip.it; Telegraphbuzz.com.
Two weeks ago, sex solicitor Aurora Oliveira was a guest on Italian TV show, “Chiambretti Night”, to tell all about the prostitution tactics she used to romp with several unidentified Serie A footballers and Italian NT players. Her scandalicious gossip was so great, that the show invited her back just days later to facilitate a further ratings rise.
Although Ms. Oliveira made some potentially damning allegations against a bunch of ‘ballers – some of which warranted threatening calls from her clients should she dare name and shame them during her second interview – we’ve been abnormally sluggish when disseminating this ‘news’ to you folks.
Turns out, we’ve even lost the vigor needed to regularly ransack the lifestyles of the rich and talented in a snarky, light-hearted manner. With these ‘pay-for-play‘ rumours and other such infidelity issues among the footy elite becoming more regular, we’ve taken a step back, hoping our refusal to dignify will cause these stories to cease with immediate effect.
Amauri’s hair is always having a bad week. Image: Claudio Villa/Getty Images Europe.
T’was the week that saw the January transfer window slam abruptly shut, but not before you know what (possibly NSFLiverpoolFans).
We hope you enjoy perusing our sum up of this week’s best and worst news – yet another formerly regular feature that’s been dubiously neglected by our fickle HQ.
- Usher: Along with being hired as a private dance teacher for one of David Beckham’s boys, the R&B sensation boosted his footy credentials this week by hosting a “who’s who” crowd of Manchester-based ‘ballers at the MEN arena.
Image: Blog.leiweb.it. Thx for the tip, EC!
There are many potholes on the road to love, and Nina Senicar may just be one big speed bump in Marco Borriello’s little black book.
It appears that, like all hook up-based relationships, something other than Marco’s hair lost its luster.
Recently, Nina was out and about as she flirtatiously frollicked with former Italian ‘baller Stefano Bettarini. In fact, the two were acting all *smitten* together outside a cafe in Milan’s city centre. They made no attempt at dodging the paps mid-canoodling, mind you.
On one hand, we gotta hand it to the girl. She’s managed to get her name alongside both of the equally-attractive Borriello brothers before managing another 5 minutes of photo fame with this bald-headed fellow. On the other hand, though, she’s gotten us to waste far too many words on her undeserved romantic rendezvous.
As our Mums always said – separation need not signify the end, but the start of a healing process. We’re here for you Marco, ready and willing. For whatever you’ve got in mind.
It was a wonderfully WAGalicious weekend, Kickettes. Our weekend gossip cheat sheet is never meant to make you feel inadequate, but we understand if you can’t help feeling that way today. Images: Vendula Fantová for Idnes.cz.
Former Miss Czech Repubic, occasional weather girl and the girlfriend of Arsenal ‘baller Tomáš Rosický, Radka Kocurova, has linked up with two other former Czech beauty queens to help shill shresses (Ed Note: tops that double as extremely short dresses) for The Good Deeds Organisation.
- Where do we even begin with this photo of Kevin-Prince Boateng and his female friend/Mrs. Claus wannabe?
- We want to know who Original Ronaldo paid off (and how much) to have dinner with Demi Moore and her yummy hubby, Ashton Kutcher.
- Abstinence is on its way up the trend o’ meter right now. Just ask Beyonce or Lara Alvarez, who once promoted no sex ’till marriage in a MTV promo prior to earning her presenter stripes.