'United States' Category
H/T to Jeannette for the nudge!
Having watched this behind-the-scenes-of-his-ESPN-naked-photoshoot video about 1000 times this morning already (for quality control purposes, obviously), we must advise you that it’s a bit of a mixed bag, emosh wise. Here’s why:
- There’s the hope of catching a glimpse of a flailing er… body part or two, as Boca soars through the sky in pursuit of the perfect shot (0.33).
- The unbridled joy one can only experience when watching a beautiful man wander around a field, as naked as the day he was born. (Most of it.)
- The abject horror, closely followed by denial, anger, bargaining and all those other stages of bereavement, as we see that it is actually someone’s job to smear Boca Boca with watery mud. (1.14).
They just about even themselves out overall, but it’s a tough journey, Kickettes. Watch this with your therapist, just to be sure.
Thoughts on this particular Tuesday Torso, Kickettes:
2. Why oh why did these pictures have to come to an end?
3. According to our belief system, this is a ticket straight to the top of the Finest Five. We’re currently in crisis talks to determine the best course of action.
Antonio Mirante in Parma’s pre-season training: keeping us going since 9am this morning. Image: Marco Luzzani/Getty Images Europe.
Good lordy, our bootays are dragging today.