Image Credit: Stuart Wilson/Getty Images Europe.
Our weekends were filled with Iker in tight pants-greatness, thank you for asking. How ’bout yourselves, Kickettes?
- John and Toni Terry attended the ‘Fashion for Good’ charity event at Brooklands Hotel just at the beginning of the weekend. Grievously, JT’s fashion was no good.
- LA Lakers basketball player, Kobe Bryant, starred in a new advert with some Serie A stars. Yum.
- Louise Redknapp must be feeling the recent baby delivery heat since she admitted her desire to add to her brood with Jamie Redknapp.
Ovary explosion is an understatement, Kickettes. This new bundle of Arsenal Adorkableness is causing an extreme ovaryaction in our esteemed domicile at the mo.
Jack Wilshere’s (ex?) girlfriend Lauren Neal, gave birth to a baby boy – Archie Jack Wilshere – today at 15:06 GMT. The tiny tot clocked in at a healthy 7lbs 11oz and we greatly appreciate Jack not making us wait until eternity to get a peek at his newborn by pulling a David Beckham.
As if seeing pictures of Jack and his cute puppy weren’t distracting enough, we can’t even begin to comprehend what this season’s bubbas & ‘ballers parade at the Emirates (hopefully starring these two cuties) will do to our physical and mental states.
- Victor Ulloa (above in the yellow keeper shirt) made our sh*t list after he publicly lashed out at a female referee saying, ‘Women exist to cook and serve men, not to get involved in soccer’. Oh son, you obviously do not know who you are messing with!
- Frank Lampard doesn’t cry, we just discovered. Rather, he gets a ‘little bit dewy’. Don’t we all, honey buns.
- Have you seen the longest-ever headed goal yet? Norway’s footballers are really stepping up their fame game lately.
You know, Miss Monday, we really wouldn’t object to you using one of your sick days in the near future. After all, that’s why we offer them to you.
But don’t even try rolling them over into 2012 because they’re non-transferrable. You either use them or lose them, so let’s make it count.
- In a new advert for Manchester United’s partnership with Turkish Airlines, Ryan Giggs is ironically chatting up the flight’s stewardess while Park Ji-Sung etch-a-sketches big beverage pimpin’ notes over his shoulder.
- She’s lonely in Los Angeles, hopeful to hear from Victoria Beckham soon or her mother has pulled a Joan Callaghan. Of these three options, can you correctly identify the two lies and one truth that were recently written about Claudine Keane? (Seen in her private box at the Home Depot Center 17.09.2011)
- Roger Levesque shilled for the Seattle Sounders’ season tickets office.