Images via Robert Cianflone/Getty Images, Lucas Dawson/Getty Images AsiaPac
Taking a page from his fashion-forward wife, Harry Kewell’s dress sense is best described as “versatile”.
How do you like your Harry, Kickettes? Seriously stoic with tie in tow (at the official Australian NT’s welcome function in South Africa); or grinning big and looking relaxed (at his GQ magazine cover unveiling)?
- We spent some time comparing and contrasting PUMA’s “Journey of Football” with Nike’s “Write The Future” viral. Which do you prefer? Spotted on Unprofessional Foul.
- Just so we’re clear, his name is Luka Modric and he can’t pose for sh*te.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s agent ain’t having afternoon tea with Pep Guardiola anytime soon. He said the Barcelona head coach should “go to a mental hospital” if he considers selling Ibra after only one season of club service.
- Samuel Eto’o has hinted at the possibility of quitting his NT after fellow countryman and revered striker, Milla, criticized his efforts/lack of trophies for Cameroon. Eto’o is also now playing the “we’ll see” guessing game over his club of choice next season.
- Frank Lampard admitted he would consider a move to the MLS once he’s past his EPL prime.
Images via Claudio Villa/Getty Images, Valerio Pennicino/Getty Images Europe.
Since Italy are the current World Cup holders, we thought their 2010 team portraits were worthy of a Kickette critique. Unfortunately, the squad shots that follow below were not nearly as hot as the above free standing/sitting footballers.
We have come to accept that we are sometimes… wrong.
On the bright side, we do know what was underneath those Dolce & Gabbana suits.
Can this man do no wrong? They say pain is beauty and our hearts and loins ache for this man’s bounty full of pretty.
We could go on, but it’s not necessary nor fair to the subsequent line-up of photo failures.
Grade: A++. Please don’t retire.
- READ MORE
Image via AP Photo/Portuguese Soccer Federation
Oh, the things boys will do in the name of World Cup training. Eg: The Portuguese NT felt it necessary to don camos and face paint and run around paint-balling. Whatevs. That’s their business. Our business: the image is providing us with massive LOLs this dozey holiday Monday.
Shame Ronaldo doesn’t feel the same way. We’re way into his pouty-unimpressed face and he seems to have given himself a little painttache too. Cute. Now we’re going back to the duvet.