June 19th, 2012
Euro 2012 In Pictures: Croatia vs Spain, Italy vs Republic of Ireland
During Monday’s Group C games, we were:
- Pleased that Niko Kranjcar found his razor in time;
- Curious about Fernando Torres’s possible use of bronzer in the first half; and
- Wondering why Kevin Doyle wore his kit instead of his Everyman towel (surely it would’ve been worth the last ditch effort?).
Once things were all said and done, we were:
- Delighted to see how Ireland and Croatia “reacted” to their losses; and
- Shocked at the lack of celebratory girlish face tickles exchanged after Italy advanced into the tournament’s next round (although there was that Balotelli face gag by Bonucci that folks are buzzing about).
What’s your take on all the results?