May 4th, 2012
Iker Casillas: Transfers, Tighty Whities & Not Tying The Knot News
We’re not in any rush to quit lusting after Iker and we’re pretty sure about half of you aren’t either.
Cue rumour control report time!
A rundown of this week’s goss:
- Iker and Sara will not marry on 7th July, Carbonero’s colleague (and occasional Hola! source), Joaquín Prat, confirmed on the ‘Ana Rosa’ programme. Sara supposedly authorised him to shoot down the latest marriage reports on her behalf after the two had a heart to heart in hair and makeup. [Hola].
- Iker gets hawt and bothered whilst flag tying, he’s sensitive (well, we knew that already), he’s down for a good CR7 bum pat and he needs to cut his hair. These are facts, not fiction, Kickettes [Getty Images].
- Good group laugh material: Real Madrid’s numero uno keeper is being tempted to transfer to Manchester City [Mundo Deportivo].
- David James thought his opinions on Man City’s current goalie in comparison to Casillas mattered. It didn’t. [Goal.com].
- Not only were the Casillas/Carbonero engagement rumours “a false alarm,” the Aniston/Thoreux wedding whispers were as well. The two are somehow related, of course [Terra Noticias].
What’s true and what’s false, you ask?
One minute, please. We’re still recovering from seeing Ozil’s abs and Higi’s uncovered shelf booty in that locker room video from yesterday.
Sorry. Still recovering.
Okay, our answer: we don’t know. But please stop bothering us so we can get back to enjoying that locker room vid.