December 27th, 2010
Kickette Catch Up: Christmas Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Care to comment on this habberdashery of colour that exploded at Maxi Rodriguez’s house on Christmas Day? Image: Sergio Aguero’s Twitter.
How was the start to your holidays, Kickettes? Ours were gluttonous, to say the least, but how did other footy stars spend their holidays? Hope you enjoy catching up with our short list of gift-giving guys and gals during our momentary jolt of motivation. We’re going back to beddies now.
- Atletico Madrid man, Sergio ‘Kun’ Aguero, wished Maxi Rodriguez a Merry Christmas in person because the entire Aguero clan spent the holidays in Liverpool.
- We’re not sure, but Italian media speculated on the prospects of Mario Balotelli walk of shaming it back to Manchester from his supposed new WAGabee‘s pad.
- Two from Real Madrid spent their few festive days off elsewhere: Jose Mourinho, and his family jetted off to New York City while Cristiano Ronaldo and his girlfriend Irina Shayk shacked up in the Maldives.
- Meanwhile, the self-professed ‘King of Twitter’ and Kickette-proclaimed TMI extraordinaire Robbie Savage said his kids wake him up on Christmas by jumping on him… (something his wife may or may not have done the night before.)
- We saw Sven Goran Eriksson shovel snow at Leicester, much to our chagrin.
- Argentinean striker Maurito Zarate boasted about his metrosexual tendencies: “I use a cream, I have many different scents and tattoos. I’m attentive to food, I shave the whole body and sometimes wax. The first time I was in a lot of pain, but now it’s better”.
- Jamie and Louise Redknapp did what they do best: hawked Holiday getaways.
- Happy Monday / long weekend for the del Piero family, who have just welcomed a little baby boy called Sasha to their growing family. Congrats!