April 26th, 2010
Kickette Catch-Up: The Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
- Gerard Pique’s May cover of Men’s Health Espana gave us hot flashes. He’s so damn fit, it’s not okay.
- HHOF member and former AC Milan man, Paolo Maldini, is said to be calm following news of the tax fraud allegations levied against he and his wife.
- Zinedine Zidane was seen filming the next phase of his Grand Optical campaign for Alain Affelou in Spain. Next up: playing in the Robbie Williams’ organized Soccer Aid charity match on June 6 in Manchester.
Psst: we also hear crowd-favourite Henrik Larsson will be in attendance.
- The London Marathon must have had cocktails on the sidelines as Elen Rives successfully completed the long-arse run.
- The real news? The ex-WAG’s quote on getting over Lampsy and never dating another footballer again: “I’d rather date a fat man.” Way harsh, Elen.
- Rafa Marquez’s WAG, Jaydy Mitchel, put to rest some nagging rumours. She confirmed that while she does want more kids, she’s not currently pregnant and the pair have no plans to wed just yet.
- Former footballer-turned-reality-TV-‘star’, Vinnie Jones, has plans to remake the cult classic footy film, Escape to Victory.
- File this under ‘over our dead bodies’: Kim Kardashian to attend the World Cup as a guest of Cristiano Ronaldo?