July 5th, 2010
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Ashley Cole, knee deep in yet another text-sex tabloid-sell out extravaganza, was in Los Angeles this weekend. As you can see, he’s making friends with women with very impressive hair. (Let’s hope the horse she bought it from got paid well for the sacrifice.) He also made the acquaintance of a lady who didn’t seem to notice her shirt wasn’t covering what it needs to cover. What fun!
Let’s see what else went down over the weekend, shall we?
- Luca Toni’s season long loan from Bayern Munich to AS Roma came to an end after Munich terminated his contract and he signed with another Serie A side, Genoa.
- The father of Argentina’s Martín Demichelis spoke out about son’s girlfriend Evangelina Anderson, calling her a “nightmare” model. “She cannot close her mouth. She pesters the boy.”
- We learned that Mamen Sanz told ELLE Espana in her July issue interview that she’s open to moving abroad and setting up a new life for her kids in the U.S. Perhaps those MLS rumours will finally come to fruition for Raul and the NY Redbulls?
- Brazilian Ronaldo suggested on his Twitter account that Felipe Melo is no longer welcome in his home country by saying, “Felipe Melo should avoid coming to Brazil for his vacation”.
- John Terry wore face makeup whilst on holiday is Orlando, Florida.
- The holiday of a thousand paparazzi snaps continued with Frank Lampard and Christine Bleakley doing… lots of stuff that mostly involved making snugglie-wugglies at each other.
- Danielle Lloyd is naked in the new issue of Now magazine despite being ready to pop in a moment’s notice.
- Sadly, Gary Neville’s amazebags plans for building an eco-house have been put to rest. He’s selling up and moving on.