July 26th, 2010
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
- It’s nice to see the London born-and-bred Joe and Carly Cole getting accustomed to their Liverpudlian surroundings. While Joe was seen wandering in John Lewis between lunching with his family and returning on his own to their hotel-away-from-home, Mrs. Cole went shopping for home decor at Zara Home and M&S Homes. Let’s see how Ruby Cole adjusts to the nappy modelling spotlight. [Image left via OK! Magazine]
- Jermain Defoe and Chatelle Houghton – again? How… lovely.
- Cheryl Cole won the weekend’s best news award: all signs point to her returning to work this week!
- After 15 years and 542 matches, Guti leaves Real Madrid on a high note: having his quasi-confusing friends with/without benefits lady denying claims that he’s gay. Following his public declaration which apparently set their relationship status in stone, 24-year-old Noelia Lopez disclosed her plans to join him in Turkey. [Image via Que Me Dices]
- Forget the PDA, we’re more concerned about our souls turning to dust after seeing Helen Flanagan has bagged a Birkin.
All Weekend Long
[Images via DiarioFeminino.com]
Many Iberian-based footballers closed out the remaining days of their freedom, gearing up for a return to their club teams and pre-season training. Including:
- Pepe Reina, who beat the blues by playing golf in Palma de Mallorca;
- On the last day of his vacay, Ronaldo took his family on a private boat ride before hitting up Blackjack nightclub in Vilamoura, Portugal. Please note the CR detailing on his shirt and shorts.
- Sergio Ramos. With his family in Cadiz. Wearing a pair of swim trunks reminiscent of his infamous holiday hot pants. We like to believe he constructed a bad arse sand castle + dragon moat for his niece.
- Gerard Pique, who posed with scary-looking showgirls whilst in Ibiza last week.
- The Alonso Family. Travelling around Mallorca as a family unit, we’ve seen adorable Jon scurrying past his papa in a hammock and Nagore and Xabi relaxing on some rocks before leaving the island.