September 13th, 2010
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Kaka spent the weekend with his son Luca at Copa S.M. el Rey: Trofeo el Corte Ingles horse championship in Madrid.
- Delusion Clothing shared their plans to feature Micah Richards and Joe Hart in an upcoming something-or-other that hopefully involves the Manchester City males’ bare torsos. Kickettes needn’t worry: we will be watching this space closely to share updates on Hart’s “happy trail”.
- Thierry Henry and his girlfriend, Andrea Rajacic, joined Roger Federer’s star-studded quarterfinals box at the US Open. Other guests included Vogue editrix, Anna Wintour and Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale. [Image via PacificCoastNews.com.]
- Atletico Madrid saw Real Madrid’s lingerie campaign, and raised the sleeping game with club pajamas.
- Rumour has it that Cheryl Cole texted Coleen Rooney a message of support urging her to “stay strong” during this craptastic time.
- The Guardian provided an in-depth study of the city of Manchester’s footballer-wrangling scene amid speculation that one of England’s more infamous hookers is set to spice up television sets near you.
- Das Supertalent, Germany’s popular equivalent of Britain’s Got Talent, just began casting for the new season. For footie WAG fans this means more ferosh fashion courtesy of newest EPL WAG on the block, Sylvie van der Vaart. [Images: Facebook].
- At first we were desperately trying to uncover dirt surrounding the potential break up of Miguel Torres and his chick, but then, we stopped caring since all this really amounts to is him being single. Ladies, hold onto your hormones.
- A look inside the world of Wagabees. Yes, we coined the term 30 years ago, but never mind.