March 22nd, 2010
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Fernando Torres, the man that put the “phroar” in freckles, turned 26 this weekend. In honour of the sexy Spaniard’s big day, let’s all take a moment to reflect on what colour highlights we prefer with our Nando. We call these, “sunshine dreams”. Happy birthday, Fern, and here’s wishing you a fantabulous year full of good hair days and epic bitchfaces. Nub nu!
- Manchester United’s Ryan Giggs gave an interview to NOTW about his behind-the-scenes preferences to media attention when he’s off the pitch. Commendable. But sad, really. We reckon he’s got at least a few shirtless calendar shots left in the tank. Think of the fans, Giggsy!
- Most of you have probably seen the brilliant James Corden skit that aired during the Sports Relief charity event, but just in case, here’s the full length version for your giggling pleasure.
- Miguel Torres and Cristina Pedroche have gone from “could it be?” to “the way their lips are touching may indicate a relationship of sorts.” Back to black clothing we go.
- Alex Gerrard was spotted buying (and very openly carrying) a jar of sea kelp diet pills. We’re sure the Shake Weight folks will love this.
- Cheryl Cole’s PR reps were able to push aside the will she/won’t she divorce chit chat to bring us the news that she’s been voted the Most Inspirational Woman of the Decade… by a “leading cosmetic treatment review site”.
- Christine Bleakley says she’s not going to South Africa for the World Cup because she doesn’t want to be classed as a WAG. As you were.