October 4th, 2010
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Noemie Lenoir was in the VIP room at the Fendi party in Paris this weekend. Pssht. Whatevs. We sooo could have been there if we wanted to be. Here’s a round up of what went down this weekend.
- We thanked our lucky stars that were not mates with Abbey Clancy, since we learned she’s imposed an anti-liquor ban on her hen party guests. No fun zone.
- Gerard Pique rolled around shirtless solely for the purpose of our enjoyment. Trust this is true, no matter what Time Force tells you.
- Old news to some, but hearing this eclectic mix of footballers rapping had our stomachs in stitches all weekend long. The best one because it’s not-so-secretly-bad? Mesut Ozil.
- The Season of Sleaze dragged on, unfortunately, as Irma Nici has filed a special motion to effectively kill off David Beckham’s libel suit against her. Her attorney shared her sob story, claiming that the legal team Becks hired to serve Nici her writ caused her “emotional and physical injuries”. Oy.
- Of course, that story line segues us right into another similar situ – that of Wayne Rooney. Top headlines included: Coca Cola officially releasing him from his sponsorship deal, a holiday/alone time trip with wife Coleen to work on their marriage and the potential embarrassment of having Jenny Thompson put him on blast on telly.
- Eva G. fawned over her ex-boyfriend’s current girlfriend, Sara C., when she described the sports reporter as “wildly beautiful.” Pastabowl is on the cover of this season’s Cuore Style magazine, FYI.
- Nereida Gallardo made it known that those earrings cost Ronaldo 35,000 euros – but any average person can purchase them once she auctions them off. Somewhere, Irina is off laughing in her new $1.5 million loft in Soho, NYC.
- We’re always amazed at how many WAGs, Wagabees, and just plain ladies on the prowl are able to bear the winter weather without coats. Alex Gerrard has upped the skin to the wind ante – by not wearing a coat or pants during her weekend outing.