November 1st, 2010
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
With a bat of an eyelash, the weekend’s over. Luckily we caught a fleeting glimpse of Owen Hargreaves to dull the Monday Morning blues. Image: Getty Images Europe.
- Schalke 04 goalkeeper, Manuel Neuer spilled the beans about Raul and his absence during a recent BNO (big night out) with the team.
- Is Victoria Beckham designing custom dresses now? Interesting to see Hollywood actress Demi Moore wearing a frock of hers that didn’t make it to VB’s runway previews this year.
- DonBalon.com is set to name the 15 hottest footballers (version 2.0; Iker won big last year) on November 9th – but early online voting shows Gerard Pique topping the charts. Kickettes, do you agree? If not, head on over to their site and rig the system!
- The Cristiano/Kaka bromance is alive and kicking, ladies. During an interview with a Brazilian TV station on Sunday, Cristiano was asked for his thoughts on Kaka being voted “most beautiful footballer” ahead of himself by Brazilians, to which he replied: “He’s handsome, he’s cute! He deserves it … ”
- Coleen Rooney and Wayne threw son, Kai, a £90,000 1st birthday party complete with a marquee, jugglers and magicians says Now Magazine. Another ‘PR stunt that backfired‘, or is this a case of two filthy rich parents (and their posse) spoiling a child senseless? (Image: Getty Images Europe)
- And finally, congratulations goes out to AS Roma’s Mirko Vucinic and his girlfriend Stefania, who gave birth to a little boy Aleksander/Alexander late Sunday night/early Monday morning. Yeah, our fact checker hasn’t risen from the ashes of Halloween weekend yet, so details are still a bit muddied at this point.