November 15th, 2010
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
- Now that his first season as a New York Red Bull is done and dusted, Thierry Henry has all the time in the world to lunch it at any of the restaurants he chooses in New York’s Meatpacking district. There’s no buts about it – America has done this boy’s body good.
- Getafe striker Javier Arizmendi gave an enthusiastic thumbs up after being discharged from Hospital Gregorio Maranon de Madrid just at the start of the weekend. Prior to his team’s Copa Del Ray match, Arizmendi complained of severe migraines and vomited in his team’s dressing room. Although the thought of human upchuck makes us feel icky, we’re glad to hear Arizmendi was given an ‘all systems go’ once tests confirmed there was no head trauma. [Image: Marca.com]
- All we have to say about this is…SHA! RIGHT!
- We learned that the son of comedian Will Ferrell is a David Villa fan.
- Fess up, Kickettes: who was lucky enough to snag Louise Reknapp’s Miu Miu heels at Sunday’s celebrity garage sale?