November 29th, 2010
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Mondays are always jilting, Kickettes, but please allow Mike Chabala (Houston Dynamo)’s biceps to ease the holiday hangover pains. Image: Adam Bouska photography via Twitter.
- One of Houston’s resident MLS hunks, Mike Chabala, took part in the NoH8 anti-discrimination campaign. Applause all around.
- Our girly bits got twisted after seeing Iker bitchface in this promo video for the upcoming La Roja special, which will air on 3 Sesenta, the 3rd of December.
- Coleen Rooney seemed to be a slightly sulky as she strolled through the streets of Cheshire post-spa trip, but was back to her usual, chipper self once spotted outside Old Trafford the next day. We still haven’t forgiven her eyebrows for their uncalled-for outburst.
- Ronaldinho sat on the bench, and while he’s not a total betty, this was a vast improvement. [Image: REUTERS/Giampiero Sposito]
- Inter Milan twosome, Javier Zanetti and Cambiasso, will open a restaurant in downtown Milan together this February.
- We forgot how much fun it was to stare at photos of Victoria Beckham before she was famous.
- Kevin Davies wife confirmed for the masses on twitter that her hubby doesn’t wear underwear.
- The did she/didn’t she debate raged on once we saw the much-discussed nude photos of Irina Shayk in this month’s GQ Espana. The riddle of the day, of course, was whether Irina A) agreed to pose naked, as the photographer & magazine is claiming or B) did not agree to pose naked, and is now a panty-less victim of the magazine’s photoshop pizzazz.
Your thoughts on this weekend’s shenanigans, Kickettes?