December 6th, 2010
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Image: Richard Young/Rex Features.
- Before saying cheese for the camera at The Didier Drogba Foundation Charity Ball in Victoria Beckham Saturday night, Christine Bleakley cozied up to injured Frank Lampard in the stands of Chelsea’s match against Everton. Elen Rivas, on the other hand, went cheek-to-cheek with fellow ex-WAG Lizzie Cundy at an ITV holiday bash.
- After we stumbled upon this shot of D.C. United’s Chris Pontius for BrightestYoungThings, we politely told him to burn this shirt (at left). He retaliated by calling us “haters”. Touché – but still – the shirt is fug. Yay or Nay, Kickettes?
- Diego Forlan and Maxi Lopez will soon be in-laws since Zaira Nara accepted Forlan’s marriage proposal over the weekend.
- Alex Gerrard got her first tattoo: two Ls on the back of her wrist in honour of her daughters Lexie and Lilly-Ella.
- Manchester United’s Nani commissioned a local sculptor to make a 5ft 10in (1.78m) statue…of himself.
- Can anyone identify which one of these masked men is our favourite footballing clotheshorse extraordinaire? [PS: see if you were right here]
- As is per usual, we forgot to wish a very happy birthday birthday to Barcelona’s David Villa, who turned 29 on Friday. May his last year in his 20s be filled with many more sex face celebrations.