March 29th, 2010
Kickette Catch-Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
- Chelsea’s Michael Ballack headed to Zuma and Frank Lampard hit up ChinaWhite to celebrate their win this weekend. Yes. ChinaWhite. It still exists, Kickettes.
- As the good fellas at World of MUFC alerted us, Emma Neville gave birth to her second daughter, Sophie, last week. Congrats to Gary Neville and family.
- Seems as though Vanessa Perroncel has successfully built herself a (Wayne-funded?) bridge and gotten over it. She was spotted Saturday evening on a night out after her reported £1 mill in support claim was granted. She was also spotted by some Chelsea boys on a night out. How fun.
- Rounding out what was a WAG-filled Saturday, Wes Brown’s wife, Leanne, went shopping with one of her daughters in tow. Yes, this is news
- Florentino Perez was probably somewhere crying after realizing he broke the bank during last summer’s transfer window and he can’t even claim the highest paid sports team in the world. Turns out, MLB’s NY Yankees were annointed the highest paid players globally – with Real Madrid’s shiny superstars in the second spot.
- Diego Forlan’s girlfriend, Zaira Nara, offered a pretty lengthy look into the couple’s lovelife in a recent Hola! magazine interview.
Twenty-one years of age, she recently relocated from Argentina to be with her Atletico Madrid man. Her surname may ring a bell: older sister, Wanda, married to former Barcelona boy Maxi Lopez in something none of us would consider a wedding dress.
- The second installment of Andrei Arshavin’s Official Site Q&A was released much to the delight of poets and novelists everywhere.
- Much in the way men that date ballet dancers have to deal with hammer toes and other such loveliness, it would appear WAGabees need to content with situations such as this. Take it away C-Ron. Is your love strong enough?