January 17th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Foosball tables make Lucas Neill come over all intense-like. Image: Robert Cianflone/Getty Images AsiaPac.
- We’re still not taking sides in the Shakira/Pique relationship roundabout, but Spanish journo Javier Sarda certainly has. He added more fuel to the speculative fire by stating that the pair are more than just friends.
- Becks also sold his Porsche.
- Sometimes, there is no news. It’s not our fault.
- AC Milan’s Pippo Inzaghi and his SO, Alessia Ventura, were papped mid-spat at dinner over the weekend.
- The Associated Press had a go at Wayne Rooney’s little brother, John, and all other Englishmen frequenting the Floridian shores.
- Alex Gerrard smoked a fag; photos were taken.
- Steve Pienaar was thisclose to sealing a move from Everton to Chelsea.
- Elen Rivas, who suddenly found herself bounced from her reality TV ice skate show, didn’t mince her words as she threatened to knock Christine Bleakley down should she ever act unkind to Frank Lampard and Rivas’ two daughters.
- Sara Carbonero was at it again. And by that we mean she was making headlines for making up with C-Ron and for the potential new home she and Iker are about to purchase (in C-Ron’s neighborhood). Ain’t that some shiznit.