January 24th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Images: Antenna3 via Glamour.es. Thanks L!
Oh, looky! Aitor Ocio and his stellar abs (and bad denim) are featured in a new Glamour ES interview. What do you need to know? Aitor is a self-confessed flirt. That’s the basic gist. He also talks about his ex, Lara Sanchez and their daughter. If you don’t live near an internationally-stocked newsagent, we suggest you book a flight abroad and pick up a copy. Your boss/professor/partner/parents will understand.
What other gossip and newsworthy items occurred this weekend?
- Congrats to D.C. United Coach, Ben Olsen, and his wife Megan on their newest bundle of baby blue joy. We’ve been fans of the name Oscar ever since we first laid eyes on the Sesame Street character.
- Leo Messi wished his mami a happy birthday during a group goal celebration in Barcelona’s match against Racing Santander Saturday.
- Ashley Cole’s Playboy playmate pal, Kayla Collins, upgraded/downgraded (depending on who you’re asking) to ‘The Only Way Is Essex’ cast member, Mark Wright.
- Speaking of The Daily Mail, we thoroughly enjoyed reading Grant Wahl’s thoughts on the publication’s plagiarism habits. Another fun read: The Mirror mocking The New York Times’ headline spelling habits.
- Cristiano Ronaldo expressed his views on Mario Balotelli’s big mouth, which was unrelated to his recent comments about Sophie Reade. Meanwhile, C-Ron’s girlfriend graced the pages of Russian Tatler‘s February issue.
- We spent a solid hour photoshopping hair onto Wesley Sneijder’s head once we found out the Inter Milan player is contemplating hair transplant surgery.
- Jermaine Jenas’ gal, Ellie Penfold is getting wedding nerves already. The big day is in June.