February 7th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Which weekend stories do you need to know about? Find ‘em in our attempt to topline the past two days’ news in two sentence or less.
- In a new advert for the Renault Clio car, NY Red Bulls’ footballer Thierry Henry spied on burlesque babe Dita Von Teese as she took her clothes off. He works hard for the money, we see.
- We told you as soon as our toast was digested about The Sun‘s exclusive story about The Beckhams having a baby girl. Vicky’s keeping mum on the news, but we’re still planning Little Lady Beckham’s potential play dates anyway.
- Marco Materazzi told the hosts of Chiambretti Night that he’s really a nice guy, and hardly a “bad boy” as the Italian press has long wanted us to believe.
- Irina Shayk sashayed her purrty bootay down the catwalks of Istanbul Fashion Week. From there, she’s flying back to the states to make a pit stop at the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Valentine’s Day launch before jetting off to Vegas for 72 hours of bikini model mayhem. Despite being overseas and in close proximity to her boyfriend for his 26th birthday, Cristiano Ronaldo celebrated his creation without her but with his kid.
- Expecting Mum Abigail Clancy said her anti-cellulite solution is Arbonne Dry Body Brushing. Question is: what can she do for the post-breastfeeding body parts (if she plans to go that route, of course)?
- L.A. Galaxy’s Landon Donovan hit up this weekend’s Super Bowl festivities in dashing Lumberjack style.
- Gianfranco Zola and Patrick Vieira walked the Laureus Welcome Party’s red carpet in Abu Dhabi.