February 14th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Arsenal’s Theo Walcott and his longtime girlfriend, Melanie Slade, looked tattered and tired post-overnight stay at the Mayfair Hotel. They must’ve played a taxing game of Twister. Yes, that’s what those crazy kids are calling it these days. Image: PacificCoastNews.com.
Show of hands, eye winks or thumbs up: who is feelin’ this past weekend’s irresponsible intake of alcohol and cupcakes?
- We can’t determine why, but Brazilian model Analu Campos denied ever flirting, frolicking or fornicating with Marco Borriello.
- Steven Gerrard’s wrinkles were out in full, observation-only effect. And with the departure of his Spanish love just before Valentine’s Day, who can blame him?
Image: Clive Brunskill/Getty Images Europe.
- Jessica Lawlor and Claudine Keane are up for Peter Mark VIP Awards. Well, it is awards season, but we somehow didn’t save this ceremony’s date.
- T’was a boring day of rest, as noted by the lack of news. And we really mean that/aren’t lying for a change. On the birthday front, Rafa Marquez blew out 32 candles to celebrate all of his good looking years on earth, and we finally remembered how Rafael van der Vaart turned 28 some 48 hours earlier. Aside from learning about Michaela Q. and Alberto Aquilani’s decision to name their soon-to-be-born daughter, Aurora, we filled the remaining hours of our days with sleep.
- Original Ronaldo is set to announce his retirement plans. It would be best for him to hatch those retirement plans now, before Gary Neville claims what little of a state pension he could forge his eligibility for.
- For the single folks among us, we hope you enjoy this brilliant gallery of football cuties kissing before browsing the archive files of this genius Web site: Soccer Players in Underwear. And then tell us, do these ‘ballers deserve your cut and paste attempts at Valentine’s Day cards?