February 28th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Time for ‘Toe Pointing 101′ for Christian Panucci. Image: Tumblr.
Relationships was the most buzzed about topic from this weekend’s gossip – ranging from the custodial kind, to the romantic and brotherly types as well. Read up, Kickettes!
- Although these ex-lovers recently organised a not-so-discreet fro-yo trip together, Caroline Fleming confirmed to Danish tab, Se Og Hør, that she and Nicklas Bendtner are definitely dunzo. Could this be the final chapter in their courtship crisis, or is the custody and alimony battle just heating up?
- The Harvard Foundation for Intercultural and Race Relations awarded Shakira its 2011 Cultural Rhythms Artist of the Year award in Boston on Saturday; prior to that the Colombian singer was papped hugging her fans in between hanging with her MANGO man in Berlin. Someday, we aspire to be as friendly as Shakira is. Someday.
- Matteo Materazzi, brother of Inter Milan’s Marco, revealed the difficult relations between the two in an interview following his abrupt departure from Italian reality show ‘Isola dei Famosi’. Supposedly, he says, things have been tense ever since Marco moved to the Milan side in 2001. Matteo also divulged how, for the past two years, he has not seen or heard from his more talented, older bro.
- One of our hair heroines was removed from her Pantene post just 5 months into the gig. It’s all good, though, the good people behind the Ford Focus campaign haven’t missed a paycheque-populating beat.
- As you can see from the lead shot, retired Italian NT and Parma player Christian Panucci has waltzed his overly tanned self into the next season of the Italian version of ‘Dancing With The Stars’.
- Nuria Bermudez: ‘member her casa clash with Dani Guiza? Turns out a court has sided with her ex, forcing Nuria (plus the couple’s son) to vacate the house that Dani owns and move in with her parents.
- Perhaps it’s because she’s so damn pretty, or perhaps its because we firmly believe he needs to invest in his own bronzer, but we feel obligated to tell you that Melissa Satta and Christian ‘Bobo’ Vieri are still very much together after 5 years of dating.
- Totally off topic and we don’t care: if Facebook updates aren’t doing your favourite footballers’ birthdays justice, visit FIFA.com to brush up on who is getting older and wiser each and every week.