March 7th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
This man’s Korean sweets need no introduction. Image: bi.gazeta.pl.
- Blue was apparently the color scheme behind the baby shower Peter Crouch threw for Abbey Clancy (she’s due middle of this month), while it’s rumoured that Eva Longoria (Posh’s party sponsor) is organising a pretty in pink affair. We also recently learned that our baby pool of supreme swimmers is growing – Belgium ‘baller Olivier Deschacht and Miss Belguim ’07, Annelien Coorevits, are supposedly having their first this month as well.
- Surely it can’t be true that FIFA’s personal gripe with snoods has resulted in an accessory ban – can it?!
- Stephen Ireland didn’t mince his words when speaking with French magazine So Foot about the prospects of living in Birmingham (‘a crap city’) versus Cork (‘I’d rather shoot myself’).
- He came, he shaved and he conquered his homesickness package with ease. After that, Cesc Fabregas and his Arsenal mates took in an NBA game at the 02 arena (Drogba, Petr Cech and David Luiz + girlfriend and William Gallas’ family were there, too).
- Aitor Ocio’s baby mama ain’t going down without a custodial fight. Previously, he filed for full custody citing her erratic work schedule as detrimental to their daughter. Now, Laura Sanchez has filed a counter claim in the same vein.