March 14th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
The Beckhams are having a girl. Iker Casillas is giving unruly bedhead a run for its money. Jack Rodwell’s mobile should be searching for sanitiser. This weekend’s gossip lacked clear direction, but made amends with Olaya Villa’s first steps forward.
- In case you missed our weekend Retweet, David Beckham told folks at an L.A. Galaxy luncheon that he and Victoria ARE expecting a girl this July. We still have sour grapes over his choice of side parts, though.
- Iker Casillas and Sara Carbonero recently celebrated their one year anniversary, Kickettes. Have a look back on their intense first year together (or just stare at Iker’s trophy-winning messy hair style; either is yours for the taking).
- Have you had a good glimpse at Jack Rodwell’s semi-nude sexy snaps, sent to Jenny Thompson (of W. Rooney hooker glory)? There’s not much to visibly go off of, but we’ll let you see for yourselves.
- Fiorentina footballer, Alberto Gilardino has found himself in a pickle: 41-year-old Giuseppe Cicco has taken to the local newspapers in an attempt to spread the word about his wife and AG’s adultery. Problem is, Cicco has accused other rich and famous Italian folk of similar indiscretions before, which ended in charges of extortion for the couple.
- Finally, which Spanish footballer’s documented endeavour gave you sweaty palms and pits: the sight of David Villa walking in Barcelona with his daughters or witnessing Gerard Pique and Shakira get lost in their liplock?