March 21st, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Kickette Army boys and girls, it’s time to put a little deposit in your karma bank (yes, ours is overdrawn, but we’ll make up for it with some short tents, pinky swearsies).
In fact, nice healthy short tents and the men who pitch them are important to all of us, so in support of Cancer Research UK’s Do Me A Favour campaign, we encourage you to send any men in your lives a friendly check-up reminder from Gary Lineker. No, he won’t magically appear in the flesh, but we’ve got one gratuitous shot of his wife for you to gawk at. Plus, these videos are customisable people!
Here to twist your arms a little more, Manchester City’s James Milner and Adam Johnson would like you all to pass the Line guy around like hot cakes. Seriously.
So please and thank you for showing your support with us; we’ll now revert back to our regularly scheduled programming.
- Alberto Gilardino now has another daughter (named Gemma) to call him daddy. His wife, Alice, gave birth to the healthy baby girl on the same day as Italy’s Father’s Day no less!
- Northern WAG weekend nonsense: Alex Gerrard and her ankle-zip jeggings were seen out in Liverpool after seeking the assistance of Top Shop’s personal shoppers. From the look of that barely visible bouffant, she was accompanied by BFF Kelly Ellison.
- Karim Benzema and his girlfriend of a year (?), Chloe, hit up Louis Vuitton and other shops during a spending spree in Madrid. The pair were joined by his brother and sister.
- Last week we knew Coleen Rooney and her familial entourage were in the Caribbean because our photo agency tried charging more money per exclusive photo than Coleen’s Vix bikini is worth. Cue the emptying of the Sunday Mirror‘s expense account – along with their willingness to run a source-free story – and now we have ourselves a rumour mill churning a mile a minute about tension in her and Wayne’s marriage.
- Real Salt Lake’s 2011 season promo is certainly a sight for sci-fi geeks’ sore eyes. (P.S. – we’ll get around to talking MLS seasonal hottie circumstances, don’t worry)
- And just in case any of you needed to see Gerard Pique and Shakira’s kiss from another angle, here ya go. You can share your gratitude or disdain in our comments section should you feel the need.