April 25th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
- After her beloved Norwich City’s 5-1 victory over arch-rivals Ipswich Town, Sky Sports asked celebrity chef/author, Delia Smith, to sing the victory track, “Ole, Ole” for at home viewers. As is usually the case with alcohol, her beer muscles took over and the result is a YouTube video that will live in infamy.
- Chelsea’s Mikel John Obi and a mystery companion were seen leaving the Mayfair hotel in London. Since we don’t have anything nice to say about her hair or her shoes we’ll just keep quiet.
- Happy (belated) birthday to Victoria Beckham, who turned 37 some days ago. She and the rest of the Beckham clan (bump included) swapped their seats on the hardwood for a box on the LA Kings’ ice Saturday night.
- Meanwhile, on the opposite coast of the U.S., Thierry Henry talked political strategy with NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg at the Knicks game.
- The mother of all wedgies painfully took place at Celtic’s training ground over the weekend. No fun zone.
- Amidst some cyber bullying reports of his wife’s newly-established Twitter account, Wayne Rooney joined in on the Twitter fun. (P.S. despite our AWOL-ness as of late, you can still keep up with our random musings on Twitter, too!)
Thoughts on the events from these past two blissful days, Kickettes?