May 23rd, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Seattle’s Fredy Montero post-surgery Twitpic. Go Sounders indeed.
T’was a looong week last week, Kickettes, so forgive our ill-fated attempts at keeping a semi-professional/regular schedule. Fortunately, as we flooded our insides with in-flight alcohol, we found some superb shots of a CR JR being craddled by his papa.
Let us begin.
- In case you missed the news like we did, Nagore Aramburu was declared the ‘Most Beautiful Face’ in Spain by the country’s edition of GLAMOUR magazine. Her hot hubby was more than happy to accompany his wife to last week’s ceremony.
Image: Glamour.es. Thnx RF!
- Christian Chivu, 30-years-old, announced his retirement from Romanian international football; he blamed ‘age and surgery’ as reasons for his dwindling competitive streak.
- What kind of dirt does Cesc Fabregas have on Jack Wilshere?! Whatever the secret is, Wilshere promises it will be one for the ladies if he’s ever exposed. We think Cesc should open Jack’s can of worms; you?
- First (and/or only) pics of Cristiano bonding with his son, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Get ‘em while they’re hot and hooker-free.
- One lucky Wigan fan made off with manager Roberto Martinez’s wallet after he celebrated his side’s successful fight against relegation by tossing his coat (filled with his personal affections) into the stands.
- Watch what Becks had to say about playing in Gary Neville’s testimonial (hint: it gets good towards the end).