September 12th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
- Harry Kewell and his LV luggage met with cheers from Melbourne Victory fans, who greeted the footballer (and his accessories) at Melbourne airport ahead of his stint with their beloved A-League team. Snazzy!
Image Credit: Marc Piasecki/Getty Images Europe.
- The mystery of ‘who torched Andy Carroll’s car?’ raged on.
- Diego Maradonna and his girlfriend attended a buffet dinner in Dubai. You know, when you’re poor, you notice a lot more about life. Such as how bad beef stew smells. Luckily, that’s not the case for Rio Ferdinand.
- Arsene Wenger’s managerial tenure according to water bottles.
- And finally, in a case of ‘who dun it’, Kickettes, you think you can name the prem star that Channel 4 plans to out tonight as part of a documentary on drugs and sports?