June 14th, 2010
Kickette Catch-Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Manchester United’s Federico Macheda spent his weekend in Tuscany with his man-bag and a telephoto lens. Top that.
David Beckham was transformed into a comic book character and the Cristiano Ronaldo wax figure is near completion. He will take his spot in Madame Tussauds Wax Musuem in London next to Steven Gerrard and Dbecks. No word on if they like ketchup or not. Images via Revistacuore.com.
- Rapper Dizzee Rascal and comedian James Cordon’s England World Cup theme song has shot to number one on the UK music charts. Your thoughts on how “Shout” compares to Weezer’s unofficial verses for the USNMT?
- Zinedine Zidane may not playing in this World Cup, but he’s attending in style.
- Darren Fletcher married his long-time gal, Hayley Grice in Hale. Congratulations!
- Take a trip down memory lane and see England’s WAGs before they were famous.
- Happy 30th birthday to France’s leading cheekbones, Florent Malouda, who celebrated yesterday!
- Alex Gerrard called hubby Steven’s WC goal “a dream come true” in her predictably-written one sentence per thought/paragraph column for News of the World. Not as dreamy was Robert Green’s goalkeeping. He took a mental break from the game on Sunday to play golf.