June 28th, 2010
Kickette Catch Up: Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
- Seeing Victoria Beckham’s extensions from all sides did not help her head’s cause.
- First, Alex Gerrard pops up in so much celeb-mimic styleys, then Posh and her thigh-highs with dresses look. Now Cheryl’s repeating shoes. Are the WAGs running out of things to wear? (Ed. Note: FYI, we won’t consider Cheryl as an ex-WAG until the divorce is final)
- Leo Messi turned 23 on last Thursday but had to wait until after Argentina’s win over Mexico before celebrating with his family and girlfriend, Antonella Roccuzzo. Miss R, who is a 22-year-old nutrition student by day, has been seen browsing South African flea markets while staying with Messi’s family in Pretoria.
- Thoughts about David Beckham’s role as a Global Football Ambassador for Yahoo!? Be kind (like that’s hard) because post-WC, at least 75 fans will be invited to pose questions to the England star/Forbes Celebrity 100 for 2010 list member (if the rumours prove true).
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos are defying roaming fees to trade hair gel tips and WC elimination text messages. The latest? Sergio told Crissy not to “kid himself” about Portugal beating Spain.
- Mrs. & Mrs. Jamie Redknapp opted for fun in the Costa Smeralda, Sardinia sun rather than turning on the telly like the rest of England.