August 28th, 2012
Kickette Catch Up: Your Extended Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Image: KCKRS via Tri-CityHerald.com.
Hope you had a good bank holiday, Kickettes!
- Note to all you memoir writers out there: You’re going to have to answer to your grandmother about whatever you write.
- We received the following reader Q: “Are we ready to proclaim Michael Laudrup the sexiest EPL manager?”
- Wearing metallic and floral one and two-pieces for Hunkemoller, Sylvie van der Vaart continued to make waves as a swimsuit model. Earlier this year she also appeared on the catwalk at Berlin Fashion Week – where she was greeted by her Tottenham midfielder husband Rafael van der Haart.
- Another reason why Twitter fights give us the stabbies (as if we needed any more): the grammar police.
- A belated congrats to Thierry Henry and his longterm girlfriend, Andrea Rajacic, on the birth of their son. Baby Titi arrived on Thursday in NYC, causing Papa Henry to miss Sunday’s NYRB vs Sporting KC game. With Bosnian and French parents, and U.S. citizenship of his own, Thierry’s son will most likely have his pick of the national team litter when the time comes.
- We took a peek inside the Chicago Fire White Party.
- Looks like Danielle Lloyd had a blast on her girly holiday in Marbella.
- Shakira and Gerard Pique made Forbes’ “The 15 Most Powerful Couples in 2012″ list. Mmm hmm. We’re thinking the same thing, Kickettes.