April 10th, 2012
Kickette Catch Up: Your Extended Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
There was a pool party at Eric Abidal’s house over the weekend, but we rescinded our RSVP after learning clothing was not optional.
Weekend went well for the rest of our Kickette Army we hope?
- Sepp Blatter danced at a press conference. As the title of the video instructs, watch it before it gets deleted.
- Sergio Ramos and Lara Alvarez were off travelling the world somewhere. Possibly together. Since reading this news wasn’t how we originally intended to kick off our Easter holiday weekends, we chose not to believe it.
- Posh cooked. The media freaked. End scene.
- Rafa Marquez and Jaydy Michel took advantage of living in New York by seeing a broadway show: ”Evita”, currently starring Ricky Martin.
- An Everton FC fan raised more than £6,000 for two Liverpool charities by running to every Premier League club’s grounds. That works out to be 740 miles in 21 days. We feel guilty about never bringing our yoga pants to yoga class now.
- Barcelona ‘ballers gathered at Eric Abidal’s house to party and show support for their teammate prior to his liver transplant surgery today. Good luck EA!
- Neymar bought a yacht at a cost of six million euros. God we love this kid.
- Add Gabby Agbonlahor and his abs to your “maybe” lists, Kickettes. Rumour has it he’s without fiancee.
- Lovers of ginger men, speed click your way over to this Tumblr dedicated to red-headed footballers.
- And finally, Frankie Sandford is our gift-buying idol.