December 26th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Your Holiday Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Stephen Ireland wouldn’t dare forget to bring his snakeskin pants to Ronaldinho’s next pyjama party…would he?
If you think this is good, just wait.
It gets better.
- We offered our steamiest congrats to Barcelona’s Victor Valdes, who received the Catalan Athlete of the year award.
- Football Federation Australia (FFA) faced some sirius legal action from Jason Culina, and the Professional Footballers Association after a claim of about $1.7 million was filed against the organisation for allegedly failing to ensure the injured Socceroo was covered by insurance.
- To answer Caught Offside‘s question, it’s 60 – 90 seconds.
- Bolton’s Christmas party was a dud.
- When Fatbooth & a photo of Benny Feilhaber collide.