November 14th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
We are not responsible for any Kickette-rs’ actions that occur while watching Iker Casillas attempt to contain his emotions during a surprise video tribute at last week’s SNT presser.
- Harry Redknapp and Milan Mandaric are set to stand trial for tax evasion at Portsmouth FC in early 2012. The Tottenham Spurs manager has denied all charges.
- Meanwhile Redknapp’s son, Jamie, and his wife Louise, are expected to lose some big bucks once Thomas Cook drops the couple from their travel campaigns in the new year.
- Bayern Munich men + 25 full-cream milk chocolate mini panels? To whom do we make our holiday bonus cheques payable to?
- Goalkeeper’s gloves: Wojciech Szczesny rarely poses without ‘em.
- What do filmmaker, James Cameron, and footballers Robbie Keane, John O’Shea, Kevin Kilbane, David Beckham, Ryan Giggs, Wes Brown, Nicky Butt, Joey Barton and Anton Ferdinand have in common?
- We have the first – but most important – details about Lourdes Gerrard, including who the tiny tot takes after. Per her ever resilient Mum, we’re ecstatic to report that the apple did not fall far from Stevie’s DNA tree!