November 28th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
Keep calm and read on, Kickettes. Image Credit: AP.
Although if you require posts in addition to this one, know that we’ll only resume work upon receipt of our mandatory compensation (in this case that would be Thanksgiving leftovers from our U.S.-based readers).
- Now that Bastian Schweinsteiger has earned himself a 15-inch scar following his recent shoulder surgery, the player told BILD how he’s considering covering it with a tattoo. The German paper’s photoshopped suggestion, seen above, is in direct violation of the universe’s rules on tattoos. Can you think of any other creative ink ideas for Schweini, Kickettes?
Image: Stanley Chou/Getty Images AsiaPac.
- Nina Senicar originally denied her rumoured romance with Marco Borriello because their supposed relationship was nothing more than ‘JF’. Now, however, she’s been busy choosing her words carefully, telling all who’ll listen that their time together was ‘just sex‘ at the Sheraton. We don’t mean to gloat but we love it when we’re right.
- The New York Times took an in-depth look at the correlation between violence and football in Argentina.
- No pressure for baby Sophia, but Abbey Clancy wants her daughter to be a pop star when she grows up.
- Grocery store gray seems to be the new black if Melissa Satta (on/off? girlfriend of Christian Vieri, the newest contestant on Italy’s version of ‘Dancing With The Stars’) and Elena Santarelli (Bernardo Corradi) are any WAGs go by.