December 5th, 2011
Kickette Catch Up: Your Weekend Gossip Cheat Sheet
More weekend news after the jump!
- Truth be told Andrei Arshavin admitted to stealing his current wife away from her then-boyfriend when the two first met.
- Kickettes, are you ready for your face to – literally – be on the back of some sizzling Sevilla players? The price must be right, we feel our duty to warn you.
- Transparency International has cut ties with FIFA. Gee, we wonder why…
- The gabtastic Yulia Vronin spent the first day of her vacay with husband, Andriy, talking to Denis Kolodin’s new girlfriend. The Dynamo Moscow team-mates and their partners will be topping off their tans in Miami all week long this week.
- Jordan/Katie Price was back on the footballer bandwagon for what feels like the umpteenth time.
- Irina spent some quality time with her sister in Disneyland. Family bonding must’ve been on the menu since Dirk Kuyt’s kids also spent time together cuddling with Disney characters this past weekend.
- Ex-Man United player, Ronnie Stallwork, was thrown in the can for stealing car parts. Why a person needs a variety of car parts that aren’t theirs is beyond us.
- Brazil’s 1982 World Cup captain, Socrates, died of septic shock yesterday. He was 57 years old.